In the business of manufacturing bespoke welfare units it would seem that some designs are in fact built to last.
The CUB range of welfare units offered by Kabco never cease to be a popular choice with hire companies and contractors alike.
The no fuss / no frills familiar set up gives customers confidence coupled with more than adequate facilities.
MD Simon Elston says “When we design bespoke products sometimes customers end up back at the familiar design of the Kabco Cub not because they or I lack innovative vision but because the product is practical and gets the job done, we often find that the requirement some of our customers feel require a bespoke cabin are encompassed within the CUB design. Its testimony to a good design when alternative size under gear and chassis arrangements can be integrated into the same body, this is highlighted in our RANGER product.”
The CUB range of welfare units offer the following in terms of specification and features:
1. Industry Standard Doors and Windows
2. Larger Seating Area than any competitor cabin.
3. Clean & Dirty Drying Room
4. Adjustable Height Elston Air Suspension
5. Compatible with any generator.
6. 12v & 24v LED Road Lighting
7. Full Range of Eco Power Pack Options
8. 85l Water Tank
9. Fully Equipped Kitchen
10. Gross Weight 2000kg
11. IVA Type Approval
12. 2 Pack Paint Finish
13. Choice of Ceramic or ReCirc Toilet
14. Hot Water Kitchen & Toilet
For further information please contact the sales team on 01942 821446 or 07501729550
Follow us on Twitter @kabcowelfare